New Telegraph Who Dis?
With "New telegraph who dis?" written out in Morse code, you'll be afforded the unique pleasure of owning a shirt that NO ONE will understand. And as a bonus, you will come across as worldly and intelligent and in no way pretentious by explaining it to people.
• 40/60 ring spun cotton/polyester
• Pre-shrunk (but may still shrink some during wash)
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Seamless collar
• 100% not on fire (only when not on fire)
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem